Friday 18 April 2014


Here is an example feedback sheet that I received from a member of my target audience, I sent people the 'Prezi' and asked them to watch the video and look at the poster and the digipak, and then I either asked them to print out a copy (or I gave them an already printed copy) and asked them to write their feedback. I did these to evaluate all of my products and not just get feedback on one of the products individually. I felt that this was the best thing for final evaluation, I feel the format really helped all the products to be compared equally.

The results: All of the people that I asked to fill in one of these forms (8 people) said that all of the products worked together well and all complemented each others existence, in this example sheet the audience member said they especially liked how the album cover was used in the poster so it was able to see the album it was advertising. It has also proved valuable to use the same artist throughout the whole process, I considered using a different person to be singing in the music video for the performance element because it would be much more practical to do, however by making sure I had the same person to be in the whole thing I found it gave allot better continuity and I think it would have thrown the audience off and confused allot of people.

Another thing which people tended to like was the use of font in the artists name and how it appeared in both the ancillary products, this is a feature of most artists who will have a specific font unique to them. Through audience feedback I have learned that this was a valuable thing I had included. when I asked people if they thought my product looked professional most of them would say yes however wouldn't know why, in some of the cases it was mentioned that it was the small details that made it look convincing.


No comments:

Post a Comment