Tuesday 8 April 2014

I have decided to take more photographs of my artist to use in my digipack on the inside cover I will put it in the empty space on my CD case, I received this idea when doing audience feedback and two of my evaluation sheets included the idea to have a close up of the artist in my digipack.


This was the original image taken, i had the model look at the camera to give a personal connection with the audience which helps create a bond with the audience and also follows conventions.


Here is the slightly edited image I put it into Photoshop and made it the size I want and made it a square by zooming the image in, I did this so I would fit into my digipack correctly. I also edited the image to soften the image and give it more of an album style look. To do this i duplicated the original layer and then put a Gaussian blur onto the image, I then used the paintbrush tool on black to bring back sharpness to facial features such as the eyes and hair which kept it looking like the original image but gave a softer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment