Thursday 10 April 2014

I asked members of my target audience to fill in my questionnaire on my digipak to asses the reaction, and see if it was successful. Here are 5 of the 25 the feedback sheets that were filled in.






As you can see, all of the people from my random sample that I asked said they think the song reflects the Digipak, they also all guessed the right genre of one of the genre elements, common things people liked where the editing of the sky and also the font of the artist name, for question 4 of the feedback sheets the criticism seems to be mixed so I cant draw any specific thing that I need to improve however I will try and change what I can, I have taken advice from the first person in the random sample and decided to add a picture of my artist in my Digipak, I have included a close up of my artist so it is easily recognizable to the audience who it is. Overall most of the sample people have said it looks like a real media product which is good because that is the main thing I tried to achieve, for question 6 in my questionnaire as you can see from the sample most people wanted to see a clear picture of the artist which was also requested in some peoples question 4 answer, I decided to add this into my second draft of my Digipak.

Overall I feel that I have achieved the aims I wanted to achieve with my Digipak by especially making it look like a real one, however to  improve it I will add a clear picture of the artist as was requested by most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment