Wednesday 9 April 2014

I chose the image I wanted to use for my advertising poster, I wanted to have a close up of my models face so that the audience would recognize him immediately and bond with the artist. I wanted the eyes to be looking at the camera to give it a personal effect. I edited the photo on Photoshop to even the skin and brighten up the image which would make it look more professional. I did this by using the 'laso' tool to highlight the area i wanted to edit, then I 'refined the edge' so the boundary of what i was editing was feathered so it blended in and looked realistic, i then added a surface blur to even the skin, however it looked slightly to 'porcelain' in some areas so I 'added noise' which made it look more like the original skin again and blended in well.

No comments:

Post a Comment