Friday 25 April 2014


I have made the poster to advertise my artists album, I have further edited the original picture by blurring the background while keeping the artist image 'sharp', this was to create 'depth of field' and draw the audiences eye onto the artist and not the background. I used the original heading for 'hunter' which links in the album to the advertising poster to keep continuity. I also used a similar font in the writing for the album cover and the advertisement  which makes it recognizable to the audience, I also included a picture of the album cover so the audience would know which album it was if they where to go out and buy it. I added various effects to the features on the poster like changing the opacity so they blended with the image more and didn't detract the focus from the artist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment